XT-2000+ Adhesive System for Rigid Vinyl Wall Covering
XT2000+ Adhesive is a high-strength adhesive with aggressive initial tack and permanent flexible bond that adheres rigid vinyl wall covering to a variety of substrates. XT-2000+ Adhesive is the next generation version of XT-2000 which has thousands of trouble-free, time-proven installations to its credit.
- • Freeze-thaw stable
- • One coat application reduces labor costs
- • Wall covering can be repositioned during installation
- • Water-based with no offensive odor
- • Heat-resistant to 150°F
- • Spreads easily
- • Non-flammable, minimal VOC content
- • Easy, water clean-up
- • Meets Class 1/A fire rating standards for .040 or thinner guage sheets
XT2000+ Primer is a water-based primer designed for sealing and priming wallboard and concrete block prior to applying XT-2000+ Adhesive to install rigid vinyl wall covering.
- • Inhibits Polyvinyl Acetate (found in most joint compounds, low cost paints and sealers) from adversely reacting with the XT-2000+ Adhesive.
- • Allows vinyl wall covering to be shifted or repositioned during the installation.
- • Wall covering can be sized, trimmed, mounted and realigned without tearing the gypsum wallboard.
- • Brush or roller application.
XT2000+ Trowel is a uniquely designed 1/8" V-Notched Trowel for economically spreading XT-2000+ Adhesive.
- • Greater spread rate: coverage approximately 125-150 sq. ft./gal.
- • Adhesive cost reduced by up to 40% compared to traditional trowels.
- • Bonding capabilities are not sacrificed.